Reporting to the Vice President of Standard Research, the Research Analyst is responsible for completing client project work in a timely manner using standard practices and a variety of database and software tools. This individual must be detail oriented, have strong quantitative skills and enjoy working with databases.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
· Basic understanding of relational database management
· Experience with geodatabase structures, information and spatial data
· Experience with GIS and its applications
· Experience with available Canadian and US data sets
· Familiarity with predictive modeling methods